Lots of online businesses have chosen email marketing to promote their products and services, but they fail to achieve their goal as their email list expands with fake email addresses and low-quality contacts. Due to this problem, some businesses believe email is an outdated marketing channel. Actually, it is very productive, it just needs to be practiced properly. Employing a good email verifier to ensure your email hygiene is the most important step if you’re an email marketer looking to boost your campaigns.
An email verifier removes risky and low-quality email addresses from your email list, thus helping you reach real people, not bot-created addresses. The email verification service will check your email list and let you know how many good email ids and fake email ids your email list contains. The system deletes all the fake email addresses from your database, so you can send emails only to active and valuable ones. This will improve your sender reputation and boost your email deliverability. You will be able to keep in touch with your subscribers and send them relevant campaigns about your business.
Benefits of Using a Good Email Verifier
If you have no idea how to use an email verifier, you should continue reading this article to find out how a business can benefit using the good email verification service.
- Besides identifying fake email addresses, the email verifier will tell you how valuable your other contacts are. For example, if you have lots of disposable email addresses, you may want to have them removed, as they are rarely used for email marketing communication. The email verifier helps you learn which of your leads are worth emailing. You would rest assured knowing that you are sending your promotional emails to people that are really reading your emails.
- One of the biggest disadvantages of email marketing is that, if you have abuse emails in your list, it will lead your Email Service Provider to believe that you are a spammer. The email verifier removes abuse emails, so you can carefully target quality contacts that are really interested to buy your products or use your services. By sending an email to the interested buyers, you can build your brand reputation.
- When you find a good email verifier, you can either use it to clean your list in bulk or in real time. If you already have an email list, you can just upload it in the system and it will clean it up for you. If you want to make sure you are gathering valid email addresses, you can use the email verification API to check emails in real time. All you have to do is to find the right email verification service.
- Your deliverability and sender reputation will increase. These things, in turn, help you enhance your click-through rates and customer engagements. When you send emails to valid, reliable leads, you have a better chance of developing long-term relationships with your customers. That’s possible with an email verification service.
- The good email verifier will help you save money. When you keep invalid email addresses in your list, you are paying to send your blasts to non-existent customers. By using an email verifier, you know you are making the most of your resources.
If you want to see how much an email verifier can help you, you have to try email validation service yourself. After that, you can do email analytics to track your emails.
Benefits of Having A Clean Email List
Above, we have discussed the benefits of email verification and we are going to discuss the benefits of having a clean email list.
- Once the email verifier removes invalid email addresses from your list, your bounce rate will be lower.
- Because you’ll be sending emails to real people, your open and click-through rates will get better.
- You do not have to pay money to send emails to email addresses that are not working or undeliverable.
- You can save your time that you might spend in a mailing to the inactive email owners.
- When sending emails to valid contacts, you can better calculate how engaged your customers are with respect to reading your promotional content.
- A clean email list will increase your conversion rate. This means the email verifier will increase your email return on investment by reducing bounces, removing undeliverable emails, providing more accurate information for decision making and enhancing your sender reputation.
- A clean email list will prevent delivery issues. The emails you send will be delivered the next minute.
So, We have seen some benefits of using the best email verifier. Now, you can easily identify that how email verification service is working with this article. As they are using a clean email list, we have covered the benefits of clean senders list too. Let an email verifier clean your email list, so you can reach your subscribers, send them great content and improve your revenue.
If you know other benefits of using quality email verifier then let us know in the comment section. If you are thinking about to use email verification service after reading this article then spread it with your friends by sharing it on social media.