Amazon Comes Up With its New Refer & Earn Program Where You will Get the Rs 75 Amazon.in Gift Voucher + 150 Amazon Gift Card if You Refer Your Friends and They Make a Purchase of Rs 200 or Above Excluding Kindle ebooks & Amazon.in Gift Cards.
Follow these Steps In Order To Get This Exclusive Amazon Offer:–
Step 1: First Of All Sign Up On Amazon From Here.
Step 2: After Signing Up From Above, Then Make a Purchase of Rs.200 or Above (Excluding Shipping, Handling and Gift-Wrapping Fees) Except Gift Cards & Books.
Step 3: Once Your Order is Complete Rs.150 Gift Voucher Will Get Added to Your Amazon.in after 30 Days Automatically.
Products Suggestion Of Worth Rs.200:-
How To Get Rs.150 Gift Card Per Referral:–
1) Now Go to Amazon Refer & Earn Page
2) Get Your Referral Link.
3) Share it with Your Friends; Once Your Friends Sign Up on Amazon.in Using Your Referral Link and Make a Purchase of Rs 200 Except Kindle ebooks & Amazon.in Gift cards, then You will Get Rs.150 Amazon.in Gift card + Your Friend Also Get the Rs.75 in Their Account After 30 Days.
Don’t Refer Using Your Own Device; Otherwise, You will not Get the Referral Money.
Terms & Conditions In Order To Get Referral Money:-
1) You must have a valid customer account on Amazon.in website
2) The customer you refer must click on your link and successfully complete the Amazon.in signup process on the same calendar day.
3) The referred customer who registered the new account must be new (and not a returning or existing) Amazon.in customer. We will determine in our sole discretion whether the customer is new to Amazon.in
4) The referred customer must place an order worth Rs. 200 (excluding shipping, handling and gift-wrapping fees) or more on the Amazon.in website. Purchases of Kindle ebooks and Amazon.in Gift Cards are not eligible.
5) The referred customer must not cancel the order prior to shipment and the order must not be returned or refunded.
Don’t Violate Amazon Terms:–
1) Open multiple accounts, including with different e-mail addresses, for the same person in order to generate additional referral credits.
2) Refer customers using spam, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited e-mails, or links on message boards or forums.
3) Distribute your personal invite link via IM clients, text messages or in any other offline method (e.g in any printed material, mail or other document, or any oral solicitation).
4) Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise, provide false or misleading information to us.
5) Offer incentives to others who register new accounts.
6) Violate these terms or any other terms and conditions on Amazon.in, including but not limited to the Gift Card Terms in any way.
7) or Participate in the Amazon.in Refer and Earn Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
If You Have Any Problem Regarding This Than Feel Free To Comment Here.