Indiatimes After A Long Period Of Time, Comes Up With A Loot Offer In Collaboration With Freecharge This Time, Offering Flat Rs. 50 Cashback on Recharge of Rs.50 or More.You Just Need To Pay Rs.10 Only To Avail This Offer. Hurry Up and Buy the Same Before It Gets over !!!
How to get Rs. 50 cashback Coupon From Indiatimes?
Step 1: Visit here
Step 2: Click On ‘Buy Now’
Step 3: Proceed To Checkout
Step 4: Login / Register
Step 5: Make payment of Rs. 10 through any of the available options. You’re Done!
Terms & Conditions For Coupon Purchase From Indiatimes Shopping :-
- The Freecharge cashback coupon can be purchased using all payment modes (Except Cash on Delivery) from Indiatimes shopping.
- Coupon purchase restricted to one per user.
- Valid only for Freecharge New User
- The coupon code will be shared with the user via Email & SMS.
- Coupon once purchased cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Validity – 1st-Feb-2016 to 30-Mar-2016.
- In case of any issue related to coupon contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions For Using Cashback Coupon At Freecharge :-
- Use the unique coupon purchased from Indiatimes Shopping by applying it to avail cashback offer. Valid only once per Unique Mobile Number/User/Credit/Debit Card.
- Valid on FreeCharge.com desktop or Mobile site or FreeCharge App.
- This offer is valid on Minimum Recharge of Rs. 50 on Mobile Pre-Paid, Mobile Post-Paid Bills, Utility Bills, DTH, Data Card, and Metro Mumbai.
- Offer not valid on Airtel (Pre-Paid / Post-Paid / DTH)
- Offer is not valid on loading of wallet (i.e. adding cash to the wallet).
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet within 24 (twenty-four) hours & can be redeemed within 185 days from the date of credit and is non-transferable.
- One code to be redeemed against one transaction only.
- Valid only for successful transactions made through Debit/Credit card and Net Banking.
- A user will not be able to use wallet balance for this offer.
- FreeCharge holds the right to refuse transactions deemed fraudulent as per FreeCharge policies.
If You Have Any Problem Regarding This Than Feel Free To Comment Here.